Students are encouraged to apply with backgrounds from across the academic and occupational spectrum either in preparation for a new career, a change in direction, or to build upon existing workplace knowledge and experience.
Please follow the steps below to submit your BPMK application.
We are available to guide you through our streamlined admission process.
How to Apply
- Select “Create Account”
- Under “Add Program” tab, select the following information:
- School: USC School of Pharmacy
- Program Level: Master
- Department: Biopharmaceutical Marketing
- Term: Select which semester you are applying for
- Delivery: On-Campus
- Go to the “My Application” tab to fill out the Personal Information, Academic History, Supporting Information (optional), and Program Materials quadrants
- Personal Statement
- Upload a one-page personal statement; single-spaced, 12-point font, one-inch margins
- Letters of Recommendation
- At least two letters of recommendation must accompany your application
- Recommenders must submit their letters through the USC Online Application System
- The recommender will receive notification from USC so that they can submit their letter of recommendation
- You are responsible for ensuring that your recommenders upload an accompanying letter of recommendation to the system
- Resume/curriculum vitae (optional)
- $90 application fee (mandatory)
- The BPMK program does not administer the online application system and cannot comment on and/or waive the fee
- Please direct your inquiry to ASK USC
Please contact us if you have questions regarding GRE scores or run into issues with the application process.
- GRE, TOEFL or IELTS
- If applicable, request that the testing agency send GRE, TOEFL or IELTS scores to USC
- USC’s ETS Institution Code is 4852 or University of Southern California
- A program code is not necessary
- Mail official transcripts (issued directly by the university) from ALL undergraduate and graduate institutions to:
USC Schaeffer Center
635 Downey Way, Suite 312
Los Angeles, CA 90089
IMPORTANT: Your application cannot be reviewed without official electronic test scores and official transcripts.
For more information or assistance, please contact our senior program administrator: