The first-in-class MS in BPMK program provides each student with executive decision principles to maximize effective use of tactical skill-sets & strategic approaches for successful product commercialization.
- Intensive and targeted instruction on how to evaluate, design, and market biopharmaceuticals and other emerging products to showcase their best product attributes and value stories, while efficiently gaining coverage and reimbursement.
- Knowledge to become experts in the growth sectors beyond the current healthcare and global biopharmaceutical industry, including newly emerging diagnostics, biomarkers and ‘smart’ devices
- Innovative tools and skills to develop practical and real-world understanding using data and effective evidence generation of how different treatment choices impact patient outcomes and measured value determinations
- Learning-by-doing through team collaborations and real-world exercises and “scenario based learning” (SBL) problem solving representing current situations and critical decision pathways
- Expert lectures presented almost exclusively by industry and consulting professionals who are currently engaged fulltime in the areas they represent, offering unique insights
- Guided hands-on familiarity and competency with high impact templates, tools and models used in today’s business environment and healthcare delivery systems
- Career advancement through critical connections and numerous networking opportunities