2021 Annual BTEC Meeting: Abstract Submission Form
Submission deadline is likely March 2021
Abstract Submission Guidelines:
Download the abstract form: Abstract Form
- You can submit abstracts by:
a. sending an email with this filled form attached to our Box abstract repository email: BTEC_20du1ywx0vhl45dt9k@u.box.com
b. uploading your file(s) to our Box abstract repository at: BTEC 2021 Box file submission website
2. Abstracts should be in English Times New Roman 12-point font (maximum text 500 words not including title and authors). Tables and figures are not allowed. The abstract should have the following subtitles: Title, Authors, Background, Material and Methods, Results, Conclusions. Save document as a WORD file (.doc or .docx).
3. Presenters will be notified upon acceptance whether they will give a 10-minute oral power point presentation with an additional five minutes for discussion.
4. Authors can submit abstracts containing unpublished data, accepted data or data ‘in press’.
5. Abstracts on topics related to brain tumour epidemiology across the cancer continuum from prevention to control are eligible.
6. Time limits for presentations will be strictly enforced. Following acceptance, we will send a link to upload PowerPoint slides to a Box folder.
For help or questions, please contact:
Béné Clément (firstname.lastname@example.org) or
Kim Johnson (email@example.com)
Junior Investigator travel award information.Thanks to generous funding from the American Brain Tumor Association (https://www.abta.org/), BTEC can mentor junior investigators by providing two travel grants (one for US junior investigator and one for non-US junior investigator). The travel grant consists of a complementary registration to the event, hotel (3 nights), and roundtrip economy airfare to Lyon, France. These grants are available to junior researcher trainees including physician residents, physician fellows, post-doctoral fellows, and PhD students. To be considered for this aware, please email or upload your CV along with your abstract by (deadline to be announced).