Skip to content
- 2019/08: Paper accepted by ASE 2019 — on mitigating compression side channels via static analysis and transformation (PDF).
- 2019/07: Paper accepted by FMCAD 2019 — on enforcing safety in cyber physical systems (shield synthesis for real – PDF).
- 2019/05: Paper accepted by ESEC/FSE 2019 — on mitigating power side channels during compilation (PDF).
- 2019/04: Paper accepted by PLDI 2019 — on abstract interpretation under speculative execution (PDF, slides, video).
- 2018/11: Daniel, Meng and I received the ACM SIGSOFT Distinguished Paper Award from ESEC/FSE (PDF, photo, artifact).
- 2018/11: I started serving as an Associate Editor of IEEE Transactions on Software Engineering (TSE).
- 2018/10: I co-chaired ATVA 2018 on the beautiful USC campus in Los Angeles, California. (PDF)
- 2018/07: I presented the plan for hosting CAV 2020 in Los Angeles.
- 2018/07: Paper accepted by ASE 2018 — on semantic diffing of concurrent software. (PDF, artifact)
- 2018/07: Paper accepted by ASE 2018 (tool) — on cache timing analysis via LLVM transformation. (PDF, artifact, video)
- 2018/06: Journal paper published by IEEE TSE — on test suite augmentation for concurrent software (link)
- 2018/06: Paper accepted by ESEC/FSE 2018 — on adversarial symbolic execution for detecting concurrency-related timing side channels.
- 2018/06: Received NSF CSR grant on safety enforcement in control systems.
- 2018/04: Paper accepted by ISSTA 2018 — on repairing cache timing side-channel leaks (PDF).
- 2018/04: Paper accepted by CAV 2018 — on side-channel verification using type inference and model counting (PDF).
- 2018/03: I gave a plenary talk at NSF workshop on side and covert channels in computing systems (link).
- 2017/09: I gave an invited talk on mitigating side-channel leaks at SoCal PLS workshop (link).
- 2017/09: Paper accepted by ASE 2017 — on static analysis of interrupt-driven software.
- 2017/09: Paper accepted by ASE 2017 — on reduction of GUI test sequences.
- 2017/07: I gave an invited talk at Testing Embedded and Cyber-physical Systems Workshop (link).
- 2017/06: Position paper on “Safety Guard for Automotive CPS“ at DAC 2017 (PDF).
- 2017/06: Received ONR grant on Android software complexity reduction (with Halfond and Medvidovic).
- 2017/06: Paper accepted by ESEC/FSE 2017 — on symbolic execution of PLC software.
- 2017/06: Paper accepted by ESEC/FSE 2017 — on thread-modular analysis for relaxed memory.
- 2017/06: Paper accepted by ESEC/FSE 2017 — on reproducing system-level concurrency failures.
- 2017/06: Received NSF SaTC grant on energy-efficient IoT software.
- 2017/04: ACM SIGLOG News article on “Security by Compilation“ (PDF).
- 2017/03: I received Tenure at USC and was promoted to Associate Professor. Fight On!