During this challenging time, it is especially important that you take extra care of your health and mental well-being.
- Telehealth services allow students to meet with a provider virtually from home. Book an appointment on MySHR.
- Guide on Ways to Stay Well During Stressful Times
- “Let’s Talk” and other drop-in workshops on Zoom (general mental health check-ins to workshops on how to thrive during COVID and social distancing)
- RSVP confidential counselors and advocates are available 24/7 for anyone harmed by relationship and sexual violence
- Relationship and Sexual Violence Prevention and Services provides workshops on managing relationships during COVID and ways to deal with trauma
- Mobile App
- Online Mindfulness Classes
- Practice Meditation, connect on the Wall of Gratitude, compete in USC mindfulness challenges
- Enhance your spiritual well-being with online activities, yoga and meditation practice, and numerous self-care resources.
- Have a question about self-care or well-being? This USC intelligent agent engages in a dialogue with you about well-being issues, gives you online educational resources, and can offer self-care strategies for you to try right now.
This USC student-run blog features a number of posts on how students can navigate life in this new normal. Recent posts include:
- How to Stay Social with Social Distancing
- 10 Ways to Volunteer Online and Do Good from Home During COVID-19
- How to Succeed in Zoom Lectures
- Keeping Your Mental Health in Check While Social Distancing
- Tools to Stay on Top of All Your Online Classes
- How to Stay Connected During COVID-19
- The USC Occupational Therapy Faculty Practice is providing Lifestyle Redesign interventions for USC students in the state of California via telehealth. In working with an occupational therapist in Lifestyle Redesign, students have the opportunity to address their physical and mental health needs in a supportive environment. Our occupational therapists engage students in goal setting, problem solving and self-analysis so they can create habits, routines and an overall lifestyle that is customized to their personal needs and preferences.
- Additionally, for students with Aetna Student Health Insurance these services are covered with no-copay through June 4th! If you are experiencing challenges in managing your physical health, mental health and/or role as a student due to the lifestyle disruptions resulting from COVID-19, please call us at 323-442-3340 or email email@example.com.
- Additional information can be found in this PDF: All Students – Lifestyle Redesign(R) for Staying In, Flyer
Wrigley Institute Wellness Newsletter