- The 275-member Trojan Marching Band is USC’s largest student-run organization. The TMB comprises 11 sections: nine instrumental and two auxiliary. The drumline provides the rhythm for the four brass sections – horns, trumpets, trombones and tubas – and four woodwind sections – flutes, clarinets, alto saxophones, and tenor saxophones. The tall flags, nicknamed the Silks, provide pageantry on the field and the prop crew gives logistical support.
- Follow the TMB on their social media and YouTube!
- The USC Song Girls are often referred to as “Ambassadors of the University of Southern California.” Each year, the Song Girls learn and perfect new choreography for over thirty routines to keep their performances fresh, new and exciting. An average “behind the scenes” week consists of practices five days a week, an average of three hours per day.
- The USC Spirit Leaders Squad is comprised of 15 athletic, energetic and talented individuals. These well-rounded students have majors that include Industrial and Systems Engineering, Global Business, and Biological Sciences. Ten new members join 5 returning members to make up the 2020 team!
USG Trojan Pride Committee
- A part of the Undergraduate Student Government, the Trojan Pride Committee hosts events to boost Trojan Spirit on Campus including Gatecall, Conquest, Bubble Bowl and more!