KCLC will be providing all Academic Coaching services such as Drop-In Coaching, Individual Coaching Sessions, and Intake Appointments, online for the remainder of the spring 2020 semester. Click on each link below for more information.
For questions about KCLC services, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- KCLC Drop-In
- Students can meet with an academic coach from 1-3pm PDT Monday-Friday about specific concerns related to academic success.
- Thriving Online Workshops
- A workshop that occurs every other Tuesday at 3-4pm PDT to assist students in transitioning to online learning, engaging in meaningful activities during this time at home and adapting studying techniques for final exams online.
- Feelin’ Connected Fridays
- Every Friday at 11-12pm PDT we will be facilitating an engaging and interactive activity to foster connection between students, improve mental health and well-being and have fun!
- KCLC Pet Parade (featuring Professor Beau!)
- Skill-Building for Success
- A weekly workshop series for the final 4 weeks of the semester on various academic skills for success (i.e. online learning strategies, time management, stress management, test-taking). Each week has a different topic that will be presented Tuesday – Friday from 10-11am PDT.
- Success Strategies for Online Learning- KCLC