- Cisco Systems Grant (Apr. 2019 – ongoing)
Grant title: Virtual and augmented reality over next generation WiFi.
- Cisco Systems Grant (Jan. 2017 – ongoing)
Grant title: Data-driven formal optimization of data centers.
- NSF NeTS Grant (Sep. 2016 – ongoing)
Grant Title: Spectrum Sharing Systems for Wireless Networks: Performance and Privacy Challenges.
- Adant Technologies Grant (June 2016 – ongoing)
Grant title: Using reconfigurable antenna systems with WiFi communication devices.
- Huawei Grant (May 2016 – ongoing)
Grant title: Addressing wireless bandwidth demand via asynchronously coordinated multi-cell deployments.
- Adant Technologies Grant (Dec. 2015 – ongoing)
Grant title: Asynchronous coordination of WiFi transmitters equipped with smart antennas for enhanced spectral efficiency.
- NSF EARS Grant (Sep. 2014 – ongoing)
Grant Title: Future Wireless Broadband Access: Cross-Optimizing Hardware, Physical and Network Layers.
- Cisco Systems Grant (May 2014 – ongoing)
Grant title: Rateless encoded UDP for error-resilient wireless links.
- Army Research Laboratory (ARL) Grant (Sep. 2009 – Aug. 2014)
CTA: Communications and Networking Academic Research Center, Grant title: QUANTA: Quality of Information-Aware Networks for Tactical Applications.
- DoCoMo Labs Grant (Sep. 2011 – Dec. 2013)
Grant title: MIMO systems with TDD.
- Cisco Systems Grant (Sep. 2011 – Dec. 2013)
Grant title: Efficient airtime allocation in wireless networks.
- Ming Hsieh Institute (MHI) Grant (May 2011 – Dec. 2013)
Grant title: Large-Scale Software-Radio Testbed.
- METRANS transportation center Grant (Aug. 2009 – Sep. 2010)
Grant title: End-to-end performance in vehicular networks with an emphasis on safety and security applications.
- Cisco Systems Grant (Sep. 2008 – Dec. 2010)
Grant title: Neighborhood centric transport for home networking environments.
- NSF NeTS Grant (Aug. 2008 – Aug. 2011)
Grant title: Contention-Awareness in Mesh Transport: Theory and Practice.
- Cisco Systems Grant (Apr. 2008 – Dec. 2010)
Grant title: TCP challenges in multi-hop wireless networks. (From the networking workshop The Future of TCP: Train-wreck or Evolution).
- NSF REU site Grant (Mar. 2008 – Mar. 2011)
Grant title: Coordination, Communication, Autonomy: Principles and Technologies.
- VSoE Innovative Research Fund Grant (Dec. 2007 – Dec. 2008)
Grant title: Establishing a New USC Invited Workshop on Theory and Practice in Wireless Networks.
- METRANS transportation center Grant (Oct 2007 – Dec 2008)
Grant title: Efficient Routing for Safety Applications in Vehicular Networks.
- NSF NeTS Grant (Aug. 2005 – Aug. 2008)
Grant title: Efficient Routing in Delay Tolerant Networking.
- Zumberge Faculty Research and Innovation Grant (July 2005 – June 2006)
Grant title: Routing in Intermittently Connected Mobile Networks.
- Charles Lee Powell Scholarship grant (Dec. 2003 – Dec. 2004)
Granted to a selected number of Assistant Professors at the University of Southern California.