Perimeter Institute for Theoretical Physics is now accepting applications for the 2020/2021 Perimeter Scholars International (PSI) program.
PSI is a master’s-level course in theoretical physics designed to bring highly qualified and exceptionally motivated graduate students to the cutting edge of the field in an inclusive training environment.
This unique Master’s program, in partnership with the University of Waterloo, seeks not only students with stellar undergraduate physics and/or mathematics track records, but also those with diverse backgrounds, collaborative spirit, creativity, and other attributes that will set them apart as future innovators.
- Removal of financial barriers: Most students who receive and accept offers of admission to PSI will receive a full scholarship. Perimeter Institute also helps with travel arrangements and any immigration arrangements necessary.
- Courses spanning the full breadth of theoretical physics fields, taught by many of the leading minds in theoretical physics.
- Students learn within the inspiring environment of Perimeter Institute while earning a Master’s degree from the University of Waterloo.
- Collaboration is valued over competition; deep understanding and creativity are valued over rote learning and examination.
- PSI recruits worldwide: 85 percent of students come from outside of Canada.
- PSI seeks extraordinary talent who may have non-traditional academic backgrounds, but have demonstrated exceptional scientific aptitude.
Apply online at http://www.perimeterinstitute.ca/training/psi-masters-program/apply.
Early application deadline: November 1, 2019.
Final application deadline: February 1, 2020.